Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Australia Day 1?



Okay so it's been more than the first day, or even the third day for that matter, but today is the first day that I've felt awake enough to actually write/remember what has happened.  After four plane rides (including a rather stressful layover in Huston) I get to wake up to the the view above.

After a early morning bird watch I ate some breakfast and morning tea, which is an amazing thing.  We should really make it a habit in the states.  Later in the day I spent time at a beautiful beach collecting cool shells and doing other Biology related things.  I also spent a great deal of time staring out at the ocean watching humpback whales playing around.  I couldn't believe that was class.

Oh and did I mention I saw a Koala.  My very first Koala in the wild.  I would post a picture but the only ones I have are horribly blurry so I leave you with this beautiful view instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment