Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mad Hatter Tea

I don't know about you but this weekend has flown by for me. That's probably due to the fact that I have a ton of work to do for this coming week. But after that it is officially Spring break!

One fun thing I did this weekend was go to a lovely little tea house called the Mad Hatter Tea Room and Cafe in Rochester, NY. It was a super cute place that was all pink and pretty. I don't know about you but I love tea cups so I couldn't resist taking some photos of the cute ones they served tea in.




It was such a fun little place to visit. The raspberry scones were delicious and the little cookies at the end were so yummy. I was sufficiently stuffed after high tea. I almost fell asleep on the ride home from the food coma.

Apparently they also serve breakfast which is both inexpensive and yummy. Here is their Facebook page if you want to check them out. If you're in the Rochester area looking for a good place to spend the morning or afternoon. It's a great place to spend a couple relaxing weekend hours with friends.

What did you do this weekend? I hope it was a blast.

oxo Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment