Wednesday, August 8, 2012

RTW: Summer Playlist

It's Wednesday and that means it is time to answer Road Trip Wednesday's question of the week.  Road Trip Wednesday is a 'Blog Carnival' hosted by YA Highway where a reader or writing related question is posted and bloggers can hop from blog to blog reading each other's answers.


This weeks question is: What music has been on your summer soundtrack?

I love finding new music so this weeks question is especially exciting!  I have found some new music and listened to some old favorites.  Here is a list of some but definitely not all of them.

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons.  I actually started listening to this in the end of May but it continues to by on my favorite music list.


"Summertime Sadness" by Lana del Rey is a recent find but I have had this song stuck in my head for a week now.


Also I have been listening to a lot of The Jezebels.  One particular song, "Endless Summer",  is particularly fitting for summer.


Well, those are some of the songs that have been on my summer playlist.  I would love to hear what songs you are listening to. 



4 comments:

  1. I've not been listening to songs so much as reliving my youth with a popular British music show--which made this week's RTW a bit of a challenge! But I tried anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! Everyone needs music no matter where it comes from. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this blogfest because I get to see what others are listening to. Love finding new music. I love your picks. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Like I said I love finding new music so these questions are always really fun.

      Delete