Thursday, October 9, 2014

Think Positive!


I won't be the first to admit that sometimes I'm unhappy.  We all are at one point or another but now that I know everything is going to change within the next year I've been even more unsure.  I don't know what I want.  I have goals but there is no clear path to those goals and I feel like I'm bushwhacking through life right now.  

Today I came across this great video from Ellie and Jared.  If you are new to the family vlogging sphere of YouTube definitely check these guys out first because they are great!  They are such a fun loving little family. Anyway, they posted a great throw back Thursday video about creating your own happiness that I think we can all learn from.  It is so easy to get caught up in life.  

We are always busy, tired, angry, and sad that is sometimes seems so difficult to be happy.  However, I'm a firm believer and faking it until you make it.  Find one thing about your day that made you happy and go with that.  Force yourself to smile in the mirror every day.  Wake up in the morning and take a moment to be happy that the day can go any direction from that moment on.  You decide!

Totally check out Ellie and Jared's video it will make you feel so much better about your day!  They are great people with awesome advise. 

Ellie and Jared

What are some ways that you try to stay positive about life?  I usually try and write my feelings down.  It helps me plan out my life and makes me realize that in the whole scheme of things my life is not nearly as stressful as I make it out to be. 

ox Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment