Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Modcloth must-have boots for fall

Right now upstate New York is going through a bit of an Indian summer so it still feels unnaturally warm, but the trees say otherwise.  I cannot tell you how excited I am for fall to get into full swing.  I think almost any girl will tell you that fall clothing is her favorite.  Fall allows you to have so much more fun with layering and patterns.

My favorite part about fall has to be the boots, though.  I've always loved boots.  They keep your feet warm while still looking pretty and put together.  Modcloth has some amazing boots that I've been in love with recently. Here is a quick look at three of my favorites.



I think these three styles are definitely popular right now. I'm the most excited for a knee high look.  I bought a pair of knee high boots at the end of last season and I am super excited for it to get cold enough to wear them.  I'm also on the lookout for a pair of heeled booties.  These black ones are super cute and would look great with a cute dress.  The pair at the top are western inspired.  As a child I always wanted a pair of cowgirl boots (you know the pink ones little girls wear all the time).  I hope I will soon get an adult version.

Now I know this is a little different from my normal posts but I couldn't help share some of my favorite shoes.  I'm such a shoe-aholic.  Shoes can make an outfit. What are your favorite fall items?

ox Caitlin

1 comment: