Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Damien Rice Song

Two posts in one day! What is happening with the world?  Procrastination that is what's happening.  I love finding new music so instead of doing my homework right now I thought I would share with you a new song I've found.  Damien Rice's My Favourite Faded Fantasy just came out on Spotify and because I actually read my email I am now obsessed with this song.



If you haven't listened to Damien Rice before and you are into more folksy, slow, and emotional music definitely check him out.  He's a little like Glen Hansard or the Cary Brothers.  This song seems to have a little bit of different vibe from his other songs he's written but I love the way it begins slow and starts to build.  There is nothing more disappointing than a song that doesn't go anywhere. This song builds perfectly.

What have you been listening to lately?

ox Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment