Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Swing Dresses for Spring!


1. Madewell, 2. Urban Outfitters, 3. American Eagle

I don't usually post many fashion oriented posts. I in no way consider myself on top of the latest trends. However, I do enjoy shopping for new clothes and buying new shoes. I also cannot wait for spring to arrive so that I can finally dig out my dresses.

I'm a pretty casual dresser. While I'm not a sweatpants to class kind of college student I do live in jeans for most the of year. Right now I've been loving the t-shirt dress look. They seem so comfortable to wear and are easy to dress up or down.  Above are a few of my favorites from three different places in a range of price points. Oh and I don't know why I've was suddenly drawn in by the olive green. I just loved the color.

What have are you looking forward to wearing this spring?

oxo Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment