Thursday, February 5, 2015

What I've been listening to lately

It's hard to get through a long night of homework without some good tunes in the background.  For Christmas I got some new headphones that make listening to music so much more fun. It's weird how with a good pair of headphones you are able to hear sounds that you never experienced using cheap headphones. It makes listening to your old music seem like new again.

Anyway here are some songs that I've been listening to recently. I noticed the other day that I've been listening to many more female artists than usual.



If you're looking for a happy song to give yourself a little pick me up in life this song is great! 



On the flip side Daughter is probably one of the most depressing artists. The tone throughout most of her songs is melancholy and perfect for a rainy day. This version of Amsterdam is one of my favorites because of the building instrumentals.



Finally, the Empires came out with a new album, Orphan. If you like heavier music than this band is a good choice. The lead singer also has a similar sounding voice to the lead singer of the Nationals.  Glow is one my favorite songs off the new album.

What have you been listening to lately? I'm always on the hunt for new interesting music.

oxo Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment